PenshurstFOR RENT $480 per week
- Property ID: 61777720
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Spacious Interiors (121 sqm) in a Sought After Locale
Offering light-filled interiors and a spacious floor plan, this first floor apartment is perfect for those seeking a low maintenance, stress free lifestyle. Featuring:
- Positioned at the front of the complex with no common walls, three sides of windows and complete privacy
- A generous open plan living and dining with floorboards which opens onto a wide balcony
- A striking ultra-modern kitchen with a stone benchtop, dishwasher and casual counter dining options
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms, both with a built-in robe
- An impressive recently renovated modern bathroom with the convenience of a separate shower and bath
- An internal laundry, double lock up garage with internal access and secure intercom entry perfectly complete the package
Within easy walking distance to Penshurst's busy shopping and dining precinct, along with its many transport options, this apartment is a must to inspect and definitely will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.
- Ruby - 4/110 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Excellent management. Very efficient and great service! I will recommend my friends to use this agency!