PenshurstLEASED Leased For $450 February 24, 2020
- Property ID: 61783300
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Stylish Renovated Apartment Opposite Park
Perfectly positioned with easy access to the many lifestyle benefits of both Penshurst and Hurstville, this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of ease and convenience.
- The light filled living and dining space opens out onto a breezy balcony for relaxed living.
- The kitchen is stylish and modern with stainless steel appliances, ample storage and bench space.
- The bedrooms are spacious and filled with natural light, both offering a built in robe and further complimented by a modern, well appointed bathroom.
- An internal laundry, security access and a lock up garage perfectly complete the package.
Ideally situated opposite Penshurst Park and the Aquatic centre, just minutes from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct and its many transport options.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Great result - Michael persevered in the current difficult environment of coronavirus shutdowns, to achieve a great result with my sale. He gave sound advice on pricing and was consistently professional and dedicated to finding just the right buyer for my property.
- Vendor - 9/11 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Very professional and very efficient. The property is being sold in a very short period of time, even in a turbulence market situation.
- Elaine - 3/25 Cambridge Street, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Great Agent! Very professional. Michael has been our agent for over 5 years. From renting, through to helping us sell our property, he has always gone above and beyond to ensure we got the best results.