PenshurstLEASED Leased For $500 Feb 28, 2020
- Property ID: 61783320
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Impressive Ultra-Modern Apartment, entry on Carruthers St
Stylish interiors and a convenient location and just a short walk from Penshurst's many shopping and dining options, this impressive two bedroom apartment ticks all the boxes and is a must to inspect.
- A generous open plan living and dining domain with the comfort of air conditioning that opens out onto a substantial front balcony for easy alfresco entertaining.
- An impressive designer kitchen with loads of cupboard space, stone benchtops and sleek gas appliances.
- There are two spacious bedrooms, the main with an ensuite, both with built-in robes and access to the back courtyard.
- The bathroom is stylish and modern with a separate shower and spa bath for easy, relaxed living.
This apartment has all that you need with air conditioning, gas BBQ point, an internal laundry, video security access and basement parking, along with easy access to Penshurst Station and buses. Don't miss this opportunity.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office today 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Good honest communication Michael had helped in facilitating the purchase of my first unit, great communication and did excellent work speaking between myself and the vendor, going back and forth on offers and giving me some much needed guidance for the purchase
- BUYER - 8/19 VICTORIA AVENUE, PENSHURST
Wonderful experience Michael was wonderful to work with selling my first property! There was great clear communication, very professional and easy to work with. He was great at guiding me through the sale of my first property! Spent the time to explain all of the options and we had a great outcome. Would definitely recommend Michael and St George Propety group.
- VENDOR - 1/598 FOREST ROAD, PENSHURST
First experience selling a house From start to finish, Michael's knowledge and expertise guided us through the many requirements of selling the house. His vast experience overcame any setback, and he took our input into consideration too. Our whole experience was a team effort resulting in the very satisfying outcome of selling the house for what we wanted.