PenshurstFOR RENT $435 per week
- Property ID: 61799720
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR RENT
3 Bedroom Apartment in a Convenient Location
Conveniently located to the many lifestyle benefits of both Penshurst and Hurstville, this bright and spacious three bedroom ground floor apartment is a must to inspect and features:
- Timber flooring throughout
- An impressive main bedroom with built-in robe
- Two additional bedrooms, both with built-ins also
- Light filled living space that opens out onto a wide balcony
- Neat kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
- An internal laundry, garage and storeroom perfectly complete the package
Ideally situated near Penshurst Park and the Aquatic centre and just minutes from Penshurst's cosmopolitan shopping and dining strip, Penshurst station and transport options.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wejesekera come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.