PenshurstFOR RENT $420 per week
- Property ID: 61800430
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Spacious Interiors, Central Location
With impressive interiors and a convenient central location, this two bedroom apartment ticks all the boxes and definitely will not last.
- Positioned on the top floor of a security complex
- An impressive living and dining space with the added convenience of air conditioning and a generous balcony
- Two light filled bedrooms with built in robes
- A well appointed kitchen with ample cupboard and banch space and a neat central bathroom
- An internal laundry, a tandem lock up garage with remote entry and internal access to the building and secure intercom access complete the package
Within easy stones throw to Penshurst's busy shopping and dining precinct, along with its many transport options, this apartment is a must to inspect.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.