PenshurstFOR RENT $440 per week
- Property ID: 61801260
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Sensational Renovated Apartment Opposite Park
Perfectly positioned with easy access to the many lifestyle benefits of both Penshurst and Hurstville, this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment offers ease and convenience.
- Renovated throughout to the highest standard with timber flooring and quality finishings
- The generous living and dining space opens out onto a breezy balcony for relaxed living with a tranquil leafy outlook
- The kitchen is sleek and modern with stainless steel appliances
- There are two bedrooms, both with built in robes and complimented by a stylish well appointed bathroom
- An internal laundry with drying balcony, secure intercom access and a carport perfectly complete the package
Ideally situated opposite Penshurst Park and the Aquatic centre, just minutes from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct and its many transport options.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
Great result - Michael persevered in the current difficult environment of coronavirus shutdowns, to achieve a great result with my sale. He gave sound advice on pricing and was consistently professional and dedicated to finding just the right buyer for my property.
- Vendor - 9/11 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Very professional and very efficient. The property is being sold in a very short period of time, even in a turbulence market situation.
- Elaine - 3/25 Cambridge Street, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Great Agent! Very professional. Michael has been our agent for over 5 years. From renting, through to helping us sell our property, he has always gone above and beyond to ensure we got the best results.