PenshurstFOR RENT $440 per week
- Property ID: 61801260
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Sensational Renovated Apartment Opposite Park
Perfectly positioned with easy access to the many lifestyle benefits of both Penshurst and Hurstville, this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment offers ease and convenience.
- Renovated throughout to the highest standard with timber flooring and quality finishings
- The generous living and dining space opens out onto a breezy balcony for relaxed living with a tranquil leafy outlook
- The kitchen is sleek and modern with stainless steel appliances
- There are two bedrooms, both with built in robes and complimented by a stylish well appointed bathroom
- An internal laundry with drying balcony, secure intercom access and a carport perfectly complete the package
Ideally situated opposite Penshurst Park and the Aquatic centre, just minutes from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct and its many transport options.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.