PenshurstFOR RENT $440 per week
- Property ID: 61829860
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Renovated Apartment with Views and Air Conditioning
Conveniently located just moments from Penshurst's shops, cafes, station and restaurants, this sensational two bedroom apartment is a must to inspect. Featuring:
- A generous living space with air conditioning, that opens out onto a breezy balcony with open views to the South.
- A sleek modern eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher.
- Two bedrooms, the main with a built in robe, air conditioning and a balcony
- A well-appointed bathroom, internal laundry, lock up garage and secure intercom entry complete the package.
Conveniently positioned to all of Penshurst's transport and lifestyle benefits, and also in close proximity to Mortdale's shops and restaurants, this apartment is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.