PenshurstFOR RENT $390 per week
- Property ID: 61830650
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Renovated Private Apartment In The Treetops
Offering an abundance of natural light, this tranquil and private top floor apartment is centrally positioned within walking distance to Penshurst's busy shopping and dining strip, as well as the Station and other transportation.
- Bright, open plan lounge and dining space with the convenience of air conditioning and opening out onto a wide balcony
- Ultra modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and casual counter dining benches
- Two bedrooms, the main with a built in robe and both with a private leafy outlook
- Renovated bathroom with laundry facilities or there is your own laundry located downstairs also
- As new paint and carpet throughout, a lock up garage and secure intercom access perfectly complete the package
Conveniently located to shops, schools and transport, this apartment is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today or come in to our office at 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.