PenshurstFOR RENT $395 per week
- Property ID: 61830970
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Convenient Apartment with Leafy Surrounds
With peaceful, leafy surrounds, this first floor two bedroom apartment enhances the relaxed lifestyle that it's superb location offers.
- No common walls and an abundance of windows on three sides to optimise light.
- Generous living space that opens out onto a wide balcony, perfect for alfresco entertaining.
- Generous kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space and a separate dining area.
- Two bedrooms, both generously proportioned with built in robes and the main has air conditioning.
- The crisp, clean bathroom has been renovated.
- Secure intercom entry, an internal laundry and an lock up garage.
- Just moments from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct.
Call Monique Wijesekera or Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office at 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.