PenshurstFOR RENT $370 per week
- Property ID: 61831960
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Sun Soaked One Bedroom Apartment + Study
Perfectly positioned with easy access to the many lifestyle benefits of both Penshurst and Hurstville, this bright and spacious one bedroom apartment offers the utmost convenience.
- The generous living and dining space offers loads of natural light and opens out onto a North facing balcony for relaxed living with a pleasant outlook.
- Perfectly maintained with timber flooring and new paint throughout.
- Neat and tidy kitchen and a renovated bathroom.
- The bedroom is spacious and offers a built in robe.
- There is a study space/home office for added convenience.
- An internal laundry and secure intercom access and a registered car space perfectly complete the package.
Ideally situated opposite Penshurst Park and the Aquatic centre, just minutes from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct and its many transport options.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera or come into our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.