PenshurstFOR RENT $395 per week
- Property ID: 61832960
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Bright Interiors in an Ideal Location Near School and Station
Perfectly positioned on the first floor just minutes from the heart of Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct as well as station, this two-bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of ease and convenience.
- The living and dining area has sleek timber flooring opening out onto a breezy balcony.
- The kitchen is modern with stylish stainless steel appliances and ample storage.
- There are two spacious bedrooms, the main offering a built-in robe and a breezy balcony.
- Secure intercom access, a lock-up garage and internal laundry are among the many benefits offered and its ultra-convenient location perfectly completes the package.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.