PenshurstFOR RENT $650 per week
- Property ID: 61837520
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: DUPLEX
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Low Maintenance Family Living
The ultimate in family living with absolute convenience, only a short stroll to Penshurst station and shopping precinct, this immaculately presented full brick duplex is a must to inspect and will not last.
- Generous living and dining space with stylish floorboards and air conditioning, that opens out onto beautiful manicured rear gardens.
- An open plan gourmet kitchen with sleek stone bench tops and quality stainless steel gas appliances
- The master bedroom has its own balcony and features an en-suite, built in robe, storage space and ducted air conditioning
- A further two bedrooms, one with a built in robe, storage space and an enclosed balcony, and a central family bathroom
- Ducted air conditioning, a third toilet in the laundry along with additional storage and internal access from the lock up garage perfectly complete the package
Ideally situated close to quality schools, the local fruit market, Penshurst shopping village and train station, this stand out family home has all that you need right at your doorstep.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today.
Great result - Michael persevered in the current difficult environment of coronavirus shutdowns, to achieve a great result with my sale. He gave sound advice on pricing and was consistently professional and dedicated to finding just the right buyer for my property.
- Vendor - 9/11 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Very professional and very efficient. The property is being sold in a very short period of time, even in a turbulence market situation.
- Elaine - 3/25 Cambridge Street, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Great Agent! Very professional. Michael has been our agent for over 5 years. From renting, through to helping us sell our property, he has always gone above and beyond to ensure we got the best results.