PenshurstLEASED Leased For $410 Aug 19, 2020
- Property ID: 61846630
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Spacious and Convenient Two Bedroom Apartment In A Prime Location.
With impressive interiors and a convenient central location, this two bedroom apartment ticks all the boxes and definitely will not last.
- Positioned on the middle floor at the front of the complex
- Combined living and dining space opening out onto a large breezy balcony
- Two generous bedrooms, both built in robes
- The main bedroom offering a large sunny balcony
- A sleek and coveneit bathroom
- Neat kitchen with ample cupboard space, new oven to be installed
- An internal laundry, a lock up garage and secure intercom access complete the package.
This beautiful apartment also features two private balconies perfect for indoor/outdoor living. Located only a short walk to local shops and cafes, this apartment provides easy access to both public transport and shops in a well maintained security block.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Good honest communication Michael had helped in facilitating the purchase of my first unit, great communication and did excellent work speaking between myself and the vendor, going back and forth on offers and giving me some much needed guidance for the purchase
- BUYER - 8/19 VICTORIA AVENUE, PENSHURST
Wonderful experience Michael was wonderful to work with selling my first property! There was great clear communication, very professional and easy to work with. He was great at guiding me through the sale of my first property! Spent the time to explain all of the options and we had a great outcome. Would definitely recommend Michael and St George Propety group.
- VENDOR - 1/598 FOREST ROAD, PENSHURST
First experience selling a house From start to finish, Michael's knowledge and expertise guided us through the many requirements of selling the house. His vast experience overcame any setback, and he took our input into consideration too. Our whole experience was a team effort resulting in the very satisfying outcome of selling the house for what we wanted.