PenshurstLEASED Leased For $310 Aug 27, 2020
- Property ID: 61850280
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Light Filled Top Floor Apartment
Sun Soaked One Bedroom Apartment + Study
Perfectly positioned with easy access to the many lifestyle benefits of both Penshurst and Hurstville, this bright and spacious one bedroom apartment offers the utmost convenience.
• The generous living and dining space offers loads of natural light and opens out onto a North facing balcony for relaxed living with a pleasant outlook.
• Perfectly maintained with timber flooring throughout.
• Neat and tidy kitchen and a renovated bathroom.
• The bedroom is spacious and offers a built in robe.
• There is a study space/home office for added convenience.
• An internal laundry and secure intercom access and a registered car space perfectly complete the package.
Ideally situated opposite Penshurst Park and the Aquatic centre, just minutes from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct and its many transport options.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
Good honest communication Michael had helped in facilitating the purchase of my first unit, great communication and did excellent work speaking between myself and the vendor, going back and forth on offers and giving me some much needed guidance for the purchase
- BUYER - 8/19 VICTORIA AVENUE, PENSHURST
Wonderful experience Michael was wonderful to work with selling my first property! There was great clear communication, very professional and easy to work with. He was great at guiding me through the sale of my first property! Spent the time to explain all of the options and we had a great outcome. Would definitely recommend Michael and St George Propety group.
- VENDOR - 1/598 FOREST ROAD, PENSHURST
First experience selling a house From start to finish, Michael's knowledge and expertise guided us through the many requirements of selling the house. His vast experience overcame any setback, and he took our input into consideration too. Our whole experience was a team effort resulting in the very satisfying outcome of selling the house for what we wanted.