PenshurstLEASED Leased For $480 Sep 8, 2020
- Property ID: 61850760
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Modern Living with 3 Bedrooms
Perfectly positioned at the rear of a security complex, just moments from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this contemporary three bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of ease and convenience.
- The bright living and dining domain opens out onto a substantial balcony, perfect for entertaining
- The kitchen is well appointed and offers gas cooking and ample storage
- The generous master bedroom has a built in robe and an en-suite
- There are two additional bedrooms, both with built-in robes and serviced by a central family bathroom
- The convenience of an internal laundry, secure intercom entry, a garage and a store room are among the many benefits that this apartment has to offer
Just a short one minute walk to Penshurst Park, easy access to the City and located only minutes to Penshurst's shopping strip and its many transport options, this apartment offers an ideal lifestyle of low maintenance, high comfort living at an attractive price.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Good honest communication Michael had helped in facilitating the purchase of my first unit, great communication and did excellent work speaking between myself and the vendor, going back and forth on offers and giving me some much needed guidance for the purchase
- BUYER - 8/19 VICTORIA AVENUE, PENSHURST
Wonderful experience Michael was wonderful to work with selling my first property! There was great clear communication, very professional and easy to work with. He was great at guiding me through the sale of my first property! Spent the time to explain all of the options and we had a great outcome. Would definitely recommend Michael and St George Propety group.
- VENDOR - 1/598 FOREST ROAD, PENSHURST
First experience selling a house From start to finish, Michael's knowledge and expertise guided us through the many requirements of selling the house. His vast experience overcame any setback, and he took our input into consideration too. Our whole experience was a team effort resulting in the very satisfying outcome of selling the house for what we wanted.