PenshurstLEASED Leased For $400 Oct 12, 2020
- Property ID: 61854250
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Perfectly positioned moments from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this contemporary two bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of ease and convenience.
- This ideally positioned 2 bedroom elevated ground floor unit offers impressive living and dining domain opening out onto a substantial balcony, perfect for entertaining
- The kitchen offers style and space with gas cooking and ample storage
- The master bedroom has a built in robe, complimented by an additional bedroom.
- A stylish and well-appointed central bathroom and the convenience of an internal laundry
- Secure intercom entry and a garage are among the many benefits that this apartment has to offer
With gas included in the rent and easy access to the City and located only minutes to Penshurst's shopping precinct and Penshurst Train Station, this apartment offers an ideal lifestyle of low maintenance, high comfort living and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Michael was highly recommended to us and exceeded expectations. From the time Michael first inspected the house in the original state, he was there to guide us on what improvements to carry out to maximise our return without spending unnecessarily. Tradesmen he recommended were wonderful and somehow we managed to get the house ready for sale in a very short time in order to have the property ready for auction before the holiday period. Without his help we would never have achieved this. Incorrect information received from a particular government department, which caused no end of stress, was alleviated by the effort and expertise from Michael to to find a solution to the problem. He continually kept us informed regarding prospective buyers and their feedback and had the ability to keep many buyers still interested until auction day in an endeavour to get the best possible price for us. This definitely made a huge difference on auction day.
- VENDOR - 50 Sylvania Road, Sylvania, NSW, 2224
Honest, consistent and knowledgable Michael helped us sell our unit that we bought through him several years ago. On both occasions he was honest and always happy to chat. He is knowledgable about the market, has a wide network for Penshurst and surrounds, and, got us the best price possible. His services are recommended.
- VENDOR - 14/48 Victoria Ave, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Professional and courteous As a first time seller Michael guided me through the process and also assisted me with choosing a conveyancer. Has a great knowledge of the St George area and would recommend friends to use his services.