PenshurstFOR RENT $380 per week
- Property ID: 61860090
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Stylish Renovated Apartment Opposite Park
Perfectly positioned with easy access to the many lifestyle benefits of both Penshurst and Hurstville, this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of ease and convenience.
- The light filled living and dining space opens out onto a breezy balcony for relaxed living.
- The kitchen is stylish and modern with stainless steel appliances, ample storage and bench space.
- The bedrooms are spacious and filled with natural light, both offering a built in robe and further complimented by a modern, well appointed bathroom.
- An internal laundry, security access and a lock up garage perfectly complete the package.
Ideally situated opposite Penshurst Park and the Aquatic centre, just minutes from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct and its many transport options.
Call Monique Wijesekera or Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.