PenshurstFOR RENT $350 per week
- Property ID: 61890660
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR RENT
A wonderful opportunity to secure a great property with an easy walk to everything Penshurst has to offer.
Located in one of Penshurst's most sought-after streets in a small security complex, this front facing two bedroom apartment has it all.
- Spacious living and dining area with additional sunroom
- Renovated neat and tidy kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Well appointed bathroom with the convenience of a separate shower and bath
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in robes and main opening onto a breezing balcony
- An internal laundry, lock up garage and secure intercom entry perfectly complete the package.
Ideally situated with easy access to Penshurst Station, this stand-out apartment offers a lifestyle of ease and convenience. The convenient location and functional design make this a must to inspect.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Good honest communication Michael had helped in facilitating the purchase of my first unit, great communication and did excellent work speaking between myself and the vendor, going back and forth on offers and giving me some much needed guidance for the purchase
- BUYER - 8/19 VICTORIA AVENUE, PENSHURST
Wonderful experience Michael was wonderful to work with selling my first property! There was great clear communication, very professional and easy to work with. He was great at guiding me through the sale of my first property! Spent the time to explain all of the options and we had a great outcome. Would definitely recommend Michael and St George Propety group.
- VENDOR - 1/598 FOREST ROAD, PENSHURST
First experience selling a house From start to finish, Michael's knowledge and expertise guided us through the many requirements of selling the house. His vast experience overcame any setback, and he took our input into consideration too. Our whole experience was a team effort resulting in the very satisfying outcome of selling the house for what we wanted.