RandwickLEASED Leased For $680 October 19, 2017
- Property ID: 61677000
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Light Filled Apartment with Newly Refurbished Kitchen
Light filled interiors and a well-conceived layout combine in this first floor boutique apartment to present a fantastic opportunity in a sought after location. Set to the quiet rear of the block, this bright and airy apartment is located on a wide tree-lined street leading directly to Alison Park and Belmore Road's bustling shopping village.
- The living and separate dining space features a fresh neutral colour scheme and stunning new floorboards which opens onto an enclosed balcony
- The newly refurbished kitchen is modern and spacious with brand new appliances, ample cupboard and bench space
- There are two bedrooms with built-ins robes
- Secure intercom access, fresh paint throughout and the single lock up garage perfectly completes the package
A superb lifestyle address only a short walk to The Spot's dining precinct, UNSW, the Light Rail, close to Royal Randwick Shopping Centre and easy access to both Coogee and Clovelly Beaches.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
"Michael made everything very easy, I really didn't have anything to do. Every step was looked after, every question explained. Very happy with Michael's service."
- Mr Treleaven - 14/33 Victroria Avenue, Penshurst
Michael worked tirelessly to get the property sold and achieved the right result. He kept me up to date with the progress of the campaign and he was flexible enough to change the sale approach as needed to get the property sold.
- Mr Peng - 14/33 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst
"Michael has been really helpful during the process and we would definitely recommend him to our friends and families."