RandwickLEASED Leased For $680 October 19, 2017
- Property ID: 61677000
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Light Filled Apartment with Newly Refurbished Kitchen
Light filled interiors and a well-conceived layout combine in this first floor boutique apartment to present a fantastic opportunity in a sought after location. Set to the quiet rear of the block, this bright and airy apartment is located on a wide tree-lined street leading directly to Alison Park and Belmore Road's bustling shopping village.
- The living and separate dining space features a fresh neutral colour scheme and stunning new floorboards which opens onto an enclosed balcony
- The newly refurbished kitchen is modern and spacious with brand new appliances, ample cupboard and bench space
- There are two bedrooms with built-ins robes
- Secure intercom access, fresh paint throughout and the single lock up garage perfectly completes the package
A superb lifestyle address only a short walk to The Spot's dining precinct, UNSW, the Light Rail, close to Royal Randwick Shopping Centre and easy access to both Coogee and Clovelly Beaches.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.