SutherlandLEASED Leased For $480 April 17, 2018
- Property ID: 61728000
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Spacious Interiors in an Ultra-Convenient Locale
With impressive interiors and a convenient central location with open ouitlook, this top floor two bedroom apartment ticks all the boxes and definitely will not last. The unit features:
- New paint and carpet throughout and the convenience of air conditioning
- A generous open plan living and dining which opens onto a wide balcony
- A modern kitchen with a dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in robes
- A crisp clean bathroom with the convenience of a separate shower and bath
- An internal laundry with loads of room, secure intercom access and a lock up garage perfectly complete the package
Within easy walking distance to Sutherland station and its busy shopping and dining precinct, along with its many transport options, this apartment is a must to inspect.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.