SutherlandLEASED Leased For $480 April 17, 2018
- Property ID: 61728000
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Spacious Interiors in an Ultra-Convenient Locale
With impressive interiors and a convenient central location with open ouitlook, this top floor two bedroom apartment ticks all the boxes and definitely will not last. The unit features:
- New paint and carpet throughout and the convenience of air conditioning
- A generous open plan living and dining which opens onto a wide balcony
- A modern kitchen with a dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in robes
- A crisp clean bathroom with the convenience of a separate shower and bath
- An internal laundry with loads of room, secure intercom access and a lock up garage perfectly complete the package
Within easy walking distance to Sutherland station and its busy shopping and dining precinct, along with its many transport options, this apartment is a must to inspect.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.