1/110 Penshurst Street, PenshurstSold For $495,000 January 5, 2017
- Property ID: 61604060
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: VILLA
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
This over 55 years of age complex is just minutes to Penshurst's busy shopping and dining precinct, this one bedroom villa is perfect for those looking to downsize and live a low maintenance lifestyle. Featuring:
- Open living and dining space with air conditioning, that opens out onto a leafy courtyard
- Stylish modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- The bedroom offers a built-in robe and loads of natural light
- Security roller shutters throughout
- A lovely front garden with access to the courtyard
- Lock up garage in basement parking area
Conveniently located to Penshurst's many transport options and train station, this over 55s villa home is affordable and a great opportunity that will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.