1/19 Queensbury Road, PenshurstSold For $799,000 January 22, 2020
- Property ID: 61827130
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: VILLA
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic for the asking price in 10 days - Selling in 2020? Call us!
Situated in a sought after street, this two bedroom villa is comfortable throughout with scope to add your own personal touch and represents an ideal opportunity for those looking to downsize without compromising lifestyle.
- The living space offers a separate dining area and easy access to the kitchen and courtyard for easy entertaining
- The kitchen is neat and fuctional with ample cupboard and bench space
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in robes and the main with a ceiling fan
- A well appointed central bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
- The sundrenched courtyard has been designed with low maintenance living in mind, with established garden beds
- Ducted air conditioning and beautiful bay windows throughout
Positioned at the front of this boutique complex of five, with no common walls and an oversized garage that has internal access, this villa home represents great value for money, with an abundance of lifestyle benefits all at your doorstep.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.