1/54 Ocean Street, PenshurstSold For $600,000 November 12, 2016
- Property ID: 61591400
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD for a Record Price for the Complex by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Front facing with a peaceful leafy outlook and tranquil surrounds which enhance the relaxed lifestyle that this two bedroom apartment offers.
- Generous living and dining space with the convenience of air conditioning and opening out onto a wide balcony, perfect for Summer breezes
- Stylish modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Two bedrooms, both generously proportioned with a wardrobe and ceiling fan in the main
- Stylishly renovated bathroom
- Secure intercom entry, an internal laundry and a lock up garage
- Was leased for $460 per week
- Auction unless sold prior
Conveniently located on the first floor of a security complex just moments from Penshurst's busy shopping and dining strip, this stylish apartment is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Strata Rates $597.60
Council Rates $234.83
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.