1/598 Forest Road, PenshurstSold For $680,000 Dec 2, 2021
- Property ID: 61886110
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Villa Style Apartment.....Calling All Villa Buyers!
Villa Style apartment living best describes this as new two bedroom apartment presents an ideal opportunity for those looking to downsize without compromising lifestyle. With an abundance of lifestyle benefits all at your doorstep including direct access to transport links to the CBD, Penshurst Shopping Village and Schools.
- Combined living and dining area flowing out onto an impressive sun-drenched courtyard for easy entertaining
- Sleek and modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, gas cooking and a dishwasher
- An as new well-appointed bathroom with the convenience of separate shower and free-standing bath
- Two generous bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- An internal laundry with a second toilet
- A single lock up garage with room for storage, air conditioning and secure intercom access perfectly complete the package
This stand-out apartment offers convenient villa style living and presents a great opportunity and will not last. A must to inspect.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Good honest communication Michael had helped in facilitating the purchase of my first unit, great communication and did excellent work speaking between myself and the vendor, going back and forth on offers and giving me some much needed guidance for the purchase
- BUYER - 8/19 VICTORIA AVENUE, PENSHURST
Wonderful experience Michael was wonderful to work with selling my first property! There was great clear communication, very professional and easy to work with. He was great at guiding me through the sale of my first property! Spent the time to explain all of the options and we had a great outcome. Would definitely recommend Michael and St George Propety group.
- VENDOR - 1/598 FOREST ROAD, PENSHURST
First experience selling a house From start to finish, Michael's knowledge and expertise guided us through the many requirements of selling the house. His vast experience overcame any setback, and he took our input into consideration too. Our whole experience was a team effort resulting in the very satisfying outcome of selling the house for what we wanted.