1 Salisbury Street, PenshurstFOR SALE $1,399,000
- Property ID: 61761820
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Family Living in a Sought After Locale
In a sought after Penshurst locale, this immaculately presented, quality family home is set over two levels and is ready to enjoy. With nothing to do but move in and enjoy, there is plenty of room for everyone. Featuring:
- Two separate living areas for easy family living
- Gourmet kitchen with granite benches, gas cooking, and quality Smeg appliances
- Formal dining space off the kitchen, ideal for entertaining
- Four bedrooms on the upper level, all with built-in robes and the main offering an ensuite
- Central family bathroom with the convenience of a separate bath and shower
- A family friendly yard with lush green lawns and tranquil garden surrounds and a fabulous entertaining area
- A 3rd toilet in the laundry, the comfort of air-conditioning, an alarm system and a two car lock up garage perfectly complete the package.
- Wide street frontage
Peacefully located in a quiet tree-lined street, walking distance to schools, shops, parklands and 9 min to the train station, this home is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst.
Michael has always pushed for the absolute best and his attention to detail really shines through. It is a breath of fresh air dealing with such a passionate and honest agent that always puts in 110% for his clients. Would highly recommend Michael to anyone buying/selling/renting.
- Jason Stephan Hilas and Jessica Slaveski - (Vendor Review) - 7/25 Martin Place, Mortdale
Communication with Michael was great. He always got back to us with any questions we had. Would thoroughly recommend Michael. Nothing was any trouble for him, and we achieved a wonderful result with our sale. Many thanks.
- Dianne Duncan - (Vendor Review) - 6/50 George Street, Penshurst
A very nice person to deal with. I recommend Michael to anyone selling their house.