10 Nymboida Crescent, Sylvania WatersSold For $1,290,000 March 4, 2016
- Property ID: 61534740
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 570 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic
An outstanding opportunity in an enviable Sylvania Waters location, this brick residence has been recently refreshed so it is perfect to move straight in or rent out now while preparing to build your dream home.
- Freshly painted with new LED downlights throughout and freshly polished floorboards
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms with built in robes
- Multiple living areas and air conditioning for comfortable family living
- A second shower and toilet
- A sparkling in-ground pool with an outdoor undercover entertaining area for relaxing Summer weekends
- Set on a clean block of approx. 570sqm in a quiet, highly sought after street in Sylvania Waters
- Convenient access to boat ramps and both Southgate and Miranda Westfield shopping centres
- 21 km (approx. 30 minutes) to Sydney CBD
Perfectly situated in this tightly held family locale, with an abundance of lifestyle benefits all at your doorstep.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
"Michael made everything very easy, I really didn't have anything to do. Every step was looked after, every question explained. Very happy with Michael's service."
- Mr Treleaven - 14/33 Victroria Avenue, Penshurst
Michael worked tirelessly to get the property sold and achieved the right result. He kept me up to date with the progress of the campaign and he was flexible enough to change the sale approach as needed to get the property sold.
- Mr Peng - 14/33 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst
"Michael has been really helpful during the process and we would definitely recommend him to our friends and families."