10 Nymboida Crescent, Sylvania WatersSold For $1,290,000 March 4, 2016
- Property ID: 61534740
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 570 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic
An outstanding opportunity in an enviable Sylvania Waters location, this brick residence has been recently refreshed so it is perfect to move straight in or rent out now while preparing to build your dream home.
- Freshly painted with new LED downlights throughout and freshly polished floorboards
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms with built in robes
- Multiple living areas and air conditioning for comfortable family living
- A second shower and toilet
- A sparkling in-ground pool with an outdoor undercover entertaining area for relaxing Summer weekends
- Set on a clean block of approx. 570sqm in a quiet, highly sought after street in Sylvania Waters
- Convenient access to boat ramps and both Southgate and Miranda Westfield shopping centres
- 21 km (approx. 30 minutes) to Sydney CBD
Perfectly situated in this tightly held family locale, with an abundance of lifestyle benefits all at your doorstep.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.
- Ruby - 4/110 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Excellent management. Very efficient and great service! I will recommend my friends to use this agency!