10 Rostrov Avenue, PenshurstFOR SALE $1,099,000
- Property ID: 61849320
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 347.8 Metres²
- Building size:
- Carport: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Superb Semi in a Sought-After Locale
Immediately inviting and enjoying a position in one of Penshurst's finest streets, this open plan easy living semi combines traditional features with space and functionality.
- Timber floorboards flow throughout the home, creating a sense of warmth and enhancing its period charm.
- The spacious living area features air conditioning (3 in total), double brick walls, plantation shutters throughout
- The as new gourmet kitchen is sleek and stylish with marble bench tops and glass splashbacks and designer gas stainless-steel appliances, stunning black features throughout, downlights and ceiling fan. Open plan kitchen providing effortless entertaining with a preparation bench
- Three spacious bedrooms with the main opening out onto a private sundrenched courtyard. Two bedrooms providing air conditioning and the main with a ceiling fan.
- The sleek bathroom is well-appointed with the convenience of an additional toilet in the laundry.
- The front yard has been created for a low maintenance, family-focused lifestyle with easy-care gardens and the back courtyard providing a relaxing holiday feel throughout. Also providing a double car port to perfectly complete the package!
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Penshurst shopping village and train station, this home represents an outstanding opportunity for immediate enjoyment.
Owned by the same owner for 29 years! Will be sold at auction unless sold prior.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst.
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.
- Buyer - 2/2 Nelson St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Best of the best!!! - Michael Stojanovic and his team managed the sale of my unit during the particularly difficult time of the Covid-19 Pandemic. Although the sale took several months, Michael has gone above and beyond to achieve the sale of my unit at the best possible price. Michael has vast experience in real estate, and excellent marketing and communication skills. He has maintained consistent contact and provided excellent sales advice which has led to the sale of my unit. I would strongly recommend Michael for his professionalism, excellent negotiation skills, and up to date knowledge of market trends.
- Natalia - 2/2 Nelson St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Good work in promoting and selling our property - We are very appreciative of Michael's hard work and professionalism in promoting and selling our property in these uncertain times.