10 Rostrov Avenue, PenshurstSold For $1,050,000 Oct 19, 2020
- Property ID: 61849320
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 347.8 Metres²
- Building size:
- Carport: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst - Superb Semi
Immediately inviting and enjoying a position in one of Penshurst's finest streets, this open plan easy living semi combines traditional features with space and functionality.
- Timber floorboards flow throughout the home, creating a sense of warmth and enhancing its period charm.
- The spacious living area features air conditioning (3 in total), double brick walls, plantation shutters throughout
- The as new gourmet kitchen is sleek and stylish with marble bench tops and glass splashbacks and designer gas stainless-steel appliances, stunning black features throughout, downlights and ceiling fan. Open plan kitchen providing effortless entertaining with a preparation bench
- Three spacious bedrooms with the main opening out onto a private sundrenched courtyard. Two bedrooms providing air conditioning and the main with a ceiling fan.
- The sleek bathroom is well-appointed with the convenience of an additional toilet in the laundry.
- The front yard has been created for a low maintenance, family-focused lifestyle with easy-care gardens and the back courtyard providing a relaxing holiday feel throughout. Also providing a double car port to perfectly complete the package!
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Penshurst shopping village and train station, this home represents an outstanding opportunity for immediate enjoyment.
Owned by the same owner for 29 years! Will be sold at auction unless sold prior.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst.
Couldn’t ask for a better agent! My partner and I have used Michael, Monique and the rest of the team’s services for the past 4 years now, with our properties being rented out consistently. Most recently Michael was the agent for the sale of my investment property. The process was seamless from beginning to end. He took on my wish to remain as hands-off as possible throughout the sale; keeping me updated on the marketing, advertising, current market conditions and potential buyers’ feedback. This was invaluable advice: it led to me reconsidering the sale price and then having a buyer snap it up quickly. Michael’s candour, respectful and open nature, and intuitive approach means we’ll continue to choose him for any future property decisions with confidence. Thanks again, Michael and team :)
- VENDOR - 65/20 Close Street, Canterbury
Highly recommended. I came to Michael after another real estate agent misled me and was unable to sell my property. Michael was able to sell my unit in a short amount of time and was so professional and supportive throughout the whole process. He deserves more than 5 stars. Thank you so much for your support.
- VENDOR - 1/43 Noble Street, Allawah, NSW, 2218
Responsible And Efficient Agent Wonderful service helped me a lot！very professional and guiding me sold a property in really hard circumstances