10 Rostrov Avenue, PenshurstSold For $1,050,000 Oct 19, 2020
- Property ID: 61849320
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 347.8 Metres²
- Building size:
- Carport: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst - Superb Semi
Immediately inviting and enjoying a position in one of Penshurst's finest streets, this open plan easy living semi combines traditional features with space and functionality.
- Timber floorboards flow throughout the home, creating a sense of warmth and enhancing its period charm.
- The spacious living area features air conditioning (3 in total), double brick walls, plantation shutters throughout
- The as new gourmet kitchen is sleek and stylish with marble bench tops and glass splashbacks and designer gas stainless-steel appliances, stunning black features throughout, downlights and ceiling fan. Open plan kitchen providing effortless entertaining with a preparation bench
- Three spacious bedrooms with the main opening out onto a private sundrenched courtyard. Two bedrooms providing air conditioning and the main with a ceiling fan.
- The sleek bathroom is well-appointed with the convenience of an additional toilet in the laundry.
- The front yard has been created for a low maintenance, family-focused lifestyle with easy-care gardens and the back courtyard providing a relaxing holiday feel throughout. Also providing a double car port to perfectly complete the package!
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Penshurst shopping village and train station, this home represents an outstanding opportunity for immediate enjoyment.
Owned by the same owner for 29 years! Will be sold at auction unless sold prior.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst.
Michael was highly recommended to us and exceeded expectations. From the time Michael first inspected the house in the original state, he was there to guide us on what improvements to carry out to maximise our return without spending unnecessarily. Tradesmen he recommended were wonderful and somehow we managed to get the house ready for sale in a very short time in order to have the property ready for auction before the holiday period. Without his help we would never have achieved this. Incorrect information received from a particular government department, which caused no end of stress, was alleviated by the effort and expertise from Michael to to find a solution to the problem. He continually kept us informed regarding prospective buyers and their feedback and had the ability to keep many buyers still interested until auction day in an endeavour to get the best possible price for us. This definitely made a huge difference on auction day.
- VENDOR - 50 Sylvania Road, Sylvania, NSW, 2224
Honest, consistent and knowledgable Michael helped us sell our unit that we bought through him several years ago. On both occasions he was honest and always happy to chat. He is knowledgable about the market, has a wide network for Penshurst and surrounds, and, got us the best price possible. His services are recommended.
- VENDOR - 14/48 Victoria Ave, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Professional and courteous As a first time seller Michael guided me through the process and also assisted me with choosing a conveyancer. Has a great knowledge of the St George area and would recommend friends to use his services.