11/1 Percival Street, PenshurstFOR RENT $440 per week
- Property ID: 61841120
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Large & Modern Living
Perfectly positioned moments from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this contemporary two bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of ease and convenience.
- The impressive living and dining domain opens out onto a substantial balcony
- The open plan kitchen offers style and space with gas cooking and ample storage
- The generous master bedroom has a mirrored built in robe and is complimented by an additional bedroom also with a built in robe
- A stylish and well-appointed central bathroom and the convenience of an internal laundry with a second toilet
- Secure intercom entry and a garage are among the many benefits that this apartment has to offer
With easy access to the City and located only minutes to Penshurst's shopping precinct and its many transport options, this apartment offers an ideal lifestyle of low maintenance, high comfort living and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Great result - Michael persevered in the current difficult environment of coronavirus shutdowns, to achieve a great result with my sale. He gave sound advice on pricing and was consistently professional and dedicated to finding just the right buyer for my property.
- Vendor - 9/11 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Very professional and very efficient. The property is being sold in a very short period of time, even in a turbulence market situation.
- Elaine - 3/25 Cambridge Street, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Great Agent! Very professional. Michael has been our agent for over 5 years. From renting, through to helping us sell our property, he has always gone above and beyond to ensure we got the best results.