11/35 Cambridge Street, PenshurstSold For $395,000 July 18, 2019
- Property ID: 61792520
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - Selling? Call us now!
Perfectly positioned with easy access to the many lifestyle benefits of both Penshurst and Hurstville, this bright and spacious one bedroom apartment offers the utmost convenience.
- The generous living and dining space offers loads of natural light and opens out onto a North facing balcony for relaxed living with a pleasant outlook.
- Perfectly maintained with timber flooring throughout.
- The kitchen and bathroom are well appointed, neat and tidy.
- The bedroom is spacious and offers a built in robe.
- There is a study space/home office for added convenience.
- No common walls and great cross flow ventilation to keep the apartment cool.
- An internal laundry and secure intercom access and a registered car space perfectly complete the package.
Ideally situated opposite Penshurst Park and the Aquatic centre, just minutes from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct and its many transport options.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.