11/44 Ocean Street, PenshurstSold For $622,000 April 22, 2017
- Property ID: 61622090
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Sold by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Previously listed with another agent for 4 months without success. Succefully sold by Michael Stojanovic of St George Property Agents - Penshurst within 3 weeks!
With peaceful, leafy surrounds and uninterrupted views, this top floor two bedroom apartment enhances the relaxed lifestyle that it's superb location offers.
- No common walls and an abundance of windows on three sides to optimise light and cross flow ventilation.
- Stunning North-North East aspect.
- Generous living space with air conditioning that opens out onto a wide balcony, perfect for alfresco entertaining.
- Stylish, renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and a separate dining area.
- Two bedrooms, both generously proportioned, the main with a built in robe.
- Timber flooring throughout, secure intercom entry, an internal laundry and a lock up garage.
- Just moments from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct.
Presenting an incredible opportunity for investors or first home buyers to have an affordable presence in an immensely popular location.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office at 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.