11/44 Ocean Street, PenshurstSold For $622,000 April 22, 2017
- Property ID: 61622090
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Sold by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Previously listed with another agent for 4 months without success. Succefully sold by Michael Stojanovic of St George Property Agents - Penshurst within 3 weeks!
With peaceful, leafy surrounds and uninterrupted views, this top floor two bedroom apartment enhances the relaxed lifestyle that it's superb location offers.
- No common walls and an abundance of windows on three sides to optimise light and cross flow ventilation.
- Stunning North-North East aspect.
- Generous living space with air conditioning that opens out onto a wide balcony, perfect for alfresco entertaining.
- Stylish, renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and a separate dining area.
- Two bedrooms, both generously proportioned, the main with a built in robe.
- Timber flooring throughout, secure intercom entry, an internal laundry and a lock up garage.
- Just moments from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct.
Presenting an incredible opportunity for investors or first home buyers to have an affordable presence in an immensely popular location.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office at 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.