11/5 Percival Street, PenshurstSold For $737,000 February 11, 2017
- Property ID: 61608490
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents
Perfectly positioned at the rear of a security complex, just moments from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this contemporary three bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of ease and convenience.
- The bright living and dining domain opens out onto a substantial balcony, perfect for entertaining
- The kitchen is well appointed and offers gas cooking and ample storage
- The generous master bedroom has a built in robe and an en-suite
- There are two additional bedrooms, both with built-in robes and serviced by a central family bathroom
- The convenience of an internal laundry, secure intercom entry, a garage and a store room are among the many benefits that this apartment has to offer
Just a short one minute walk to Penshurst Park, easy access to the City and located only minutes to Penshurst's shopping strip and its many transport options, this apartment offers an ideal lifestyle of low maintenance, high comfort living at an attractive price. Owners have bought and would like it sold. Start 2017 with a new home or investment!
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.