11/5 Percival Street, PenshurstSold For $737,000 February 11, 2017
- Property ID: 61608490
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents
Perfectly positioned at the rear of a security complex, just moments from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this contemporary three bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of ease and convenience.
- The bright living and dining domain opens out onto a substantial balcony, perfect for entertaining
- The kitchen is well appointed and offers gas cooking and ample storage
- The generous master bedroom has a built in robe and an en-suite
- There are two additional bedrooms, both with built-in robes and serviced by a central family bathroom
- The convenience of an internal laundry, secure intercom entry, a garage and a store room are among the many benefits that this apartment has to offer
Just a short one minute walk to Penshurst Park, easy access to the City and located only minutes to Penshurst's shopping strip and its many transport options, this apartment offers an ideal lifestyle of low maintenance, high comfort living at an attractive price. Owners have bought and would like it sold. Start 2017 with a new home or investment!
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.