11/5 Phillip Street, RoselandsSold For $350,000 Nov 10, 2021
- Property ID: 61875740
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Monique Wijesekera - St George Property Agents
Conveniently located in the heart of Roselands is this well-presented two-bedroom unit. Located on the first floor of a well-maintained strata complex, this property won't last and is a must to inspect.
- Light-filled living space opening onto a sunny balcony
- Two good size bedrooms both with carpet throughout and main with built-in robe
- Kitchen offering ample cupboard and bench space with room for a dining table
- Neat bathroom with the convenience of separate shower and bath
- Internal laundry, car space, an extra large storeroom for added convenience and secure intercom entry perfectly complete the package
This property is perfectly positioned in close proximity to the M5 on & off ramps, Roselands Centro Shopping Centre, Roselands Swimming Pool & public transport. Currently rented to quality tenants this property makes a great investment opportunity.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today.
Good honest communication Michael had helped in facilitating the purchase of my first unit, great communication and did excellent work speaking between myself and the vendor, going back and forth on offers and giving me some much needed guidance for the purchase
- BUYER - 8/19 VICTORIA AVENUE, PENSHURST
Wonderful experience Michael was wonderful to work with selling my first property! There was great clear communication, very professional and easy to work with. He was great at guiding me through the sale of my first property! Spent the time to explain all of the options and we had a great outcome. Would definitely recommend Michael and St George Propety group.
- VENDOR - 1/598 FOREST ROAD, PENSHURST
First experience selling a house From start to finish, Michael's knowledge and expertise guided us through the many requirements of selling the house. His vast experience overcame any setback, and he took our input into consideration too. Our whole experience was a team effort resulting in the very satisfying outcome of selling the house for what we wanted.