11/57 Ocean Street, PenshurstSold For $710,000 February 3, 2018
- Property ID: 61691170
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
Sun Filled, Extra Large Top Floor Apartment (136sqm) - Best in Penshurst
With a prominent top floor position just minutes to the heart of Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this light filled two bedroom apartment is completely renovated and offers a lifestyle of absolute convenience.
- Generous living space that opens out onto a wide balcony, perfect for alfresco entertaining
- Separate dining area and a beautifully renovated kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Two bedrooms, both generously proportioned with built in wardrobes and a built-in study nook in the second bedroom
- An ultra modern large bathroom with a double basin and an internal laundry with the added convenience of a second shower and toilet
- Secure intercom entry and a side by side double lock up garage perfectly completes the package
Presenting an incredible opportunity for home buyers or investors alike as there is absolutely nothing to do except enjoy.
Unique properties like this are rare, don't miss out! Make an offer today!
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office at 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Strata levy $614.37 per 1/4 approx
Council rates $238.88
Side by side separate garage 2 x 16 sqm
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.