113 Hillcrest Avenue, Hurstville GroveSold For $955,000 December 23, 2017
- Property ID: 61692100
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD By Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents
Beautifully renovated throughout, offering low maintenance living and contemporary interiors, this light-filled home is perfect for the growing family with ample space throughout.
- Set on a level block of land with side drive access to the back yard
- Open plan brand new kitchen with easy access to the dining area and out onto the back deck for alfresco living
- Four generous bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes or easily use one of the bedrooms as a second living area
- Sleek timber flooring throughout and a fresh neutral colour scheme
- Stylish modern central family bathroom
- Level easy care yard, ideal for all the family and with scope for pool and/or granny flat (STCA)
In the highly sought after Hurstville Grove locale, close to quality schools, parklands, boat ramps and waterways, this home is sure to impress and is well worth an inspection.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office at 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.