113 Hillcrest Avenue, Hurstville GroveSold For $955,000 December 23, 2017
- Property ID: 61692100
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD By Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents
Beautifully renovated throughout, offering low maintenance living and contemporary interiors, this light-filled home is perfect for the growing family with ample space throughout.
- Set on a level block of land with side drive access to the back yard
- Open plan brand new kitchen with easy access to the dining area and out onto the back deck for alfresco living
- Four generous bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes or easily use one of the bedrooms as a second living area
- Sleek timber flooring throughout and a fresh neutral colour scheme
- Stylish modern central family bathroom
- Level easy care yard, ideal for all the family and with scope for pool and/or granny flat (STCA)
In the highly sought after Hurstville Grove locale, close to quality schools, parklands, boat ramps and waterways, this home is sure to impress and is well worth an inspection.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office at 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.
- Ruby - 4/110 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Excellent management. Very efficient and great service! I will recommend my friends to use this agency!