113 Hillcrest Avenue, Hurstville GroveSold For $955,000 December 23, 2017
- Property ID: 61692100
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD By Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents
Beautifully renovated throughout, offering low maintenance living and contemporary interiors, this light-filled home is perfect for the growing family with ample space throughout.
- Set on a level block of land with side drive access to the back yard
- Open plan brand new kitchen with easy access to the dining area and out onto the back deck for alfresco living
- Four generous bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes or easily use one of the bedrooms as a second living area
- Sleek timber flooring throughout and a fresh neutral colour scheme
- Stylish modern central family bathroom
- Level easy care yard, ideal for all the family and with scope for pool and/or granny flat (STCA)
In the highly sought after Hurstville Grove locale, close to quality schools, parklands, boat ramps and waterways, this home is sure to impress and is well worth an inspection.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office at 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.