12/15 Victoria Avenue, PenshurstSold For $588,000 March 6, 2020
- Property ID: 61832170
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic of St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Conveniently located just moments from Penshurst's shops, cafes, station and restaurants, this sensational two bedroom apartment is a must to inspect. Featuring:
- A generous living space with air conditioning, that opens out onto a breezy balcony with open views to the South.
- A sleek modern eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher.
- Two bedrooms, the main with a built in robe, air conditioning and a balcony
- A well-appointed bathroom, internal laundry, lock up garage and secure intercom entry complete the package.
- A great investment opportunity, leased to a quality tenant at $440 per week, who is looking to stay long term.
Conveniently positioned to all of Penshurst's transport and lifestyle benefits, and also in close proximity to Mortdale's shops and restaurants, this apartment is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.