12/15 Victoria Avenue, PenshurstSold For $588,000 Mar 6, 2020
- Property ID: 61832170
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic of St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Conveniently located just moments from Penshurst's shops, cafes, station and restaurants, this sensational two bedroom apartment is a must to inspect. Featuring:
- A generous living space with air conditioning, that opens out onto a breezy balcony with open views to the South.
- A sleek modern eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher.
- Two bedrooms, the main with a built in robe, air conditioning and a balcony
- A well-appointed bathroom, internal laundry, lock up garage and secure intercom entry complete the package.
- A great investment opportunity, leased to a quality tenant at $440 per week, who is looking to stay long term.
Conveniently positioned to all of Penshurst's transport and lifestyle benefits, and also in close proximity to Mortdale's shops and restaurants, this apartment is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst
Couldn’t ask for a better agent! My partner and I have used Michael, Monique and the rest of the team’s services for the past 4 years now, with our properties being rented out consistently. Most recently Michael was the agent for the sale of my investment property. The process was seamless from beginning to end. He took on my wish to remain as hands-off as possible throughout the sale; keeping me updated on the marketing, advertising, current market conditions and potential buyers’ feedback. This was invaluable advice: it led to me reconsidering the sale price and then having a buyer snap it up quickly. Michael’s candour, respectful and open nature, and intuitive approach means we’ll continue to choose him for any future property decisions with confidence. Thanks again, Michael and team :)
- VENDOR - 65/20 Close Street, Canterbury
Highly recommended. I came to Michael after another real estate agent misled me and was unable to sell my property. Michael was able to sell my unit in a short amount of time and was so professional and supportive throughout the whole process. He deserves more than 5 stars. Thank you so much for your support.
- VENDOR - 1/43 Noble Street, Allawah, NSW, 2218
Responsible And Efficient Agent Wonderful service helped me a lot！very professional and guiding me sold a property in really hard circumstances