12/6 Nelson Street, PenshurstSold For $555,000 Feb 26, 2021
- Property ID: 61861910
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Located in a sought after well-maintained complex with a short stroll to station and shops and boasting north east aspect
- The spacious living area opens out onto a wide balcony allowing an abundance of light and beautiful breezes.
- The eat-in kitchen offers ample cupboard and bench space.
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in robes.
- Generous bathroom with the convenience of a separate shower and bath.
- Extra-large garage with additional space out front with internal access
- 103sqm approx
Conveniently positioned this two-bedroom apartment offers internal laundry and a lock-up garage this apartment has all that you need.
A wonderful opportunity to secure a great property with an easy walk to everything Penshurst has to offer.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Good honest communication Michael had helped in facilitating the purchase of my first unit, great communication and did excellent work speaking between myself and the vendor, going back and forth on offers and giving me some much needed guidance for the purchase
- BUYER - 8/19 VICTORIA AVENUE, PENSHURST
Wonderful experience Michael was wonderful to work with selling my first property! There was great clear communication, very professional and easy to work with. He was great at guiding me through the sale of my first property! Spent the time to explain all of the options and we had a great outcome. Would definitely recommend Michael and St George Propety group.
- VENDOR - 1/598 FOREST ROAD, PENSHURST
First experience selling a house From start to finish, Michael's knowledge and expertise guided us through the many requirements of selling the house. His vast experience overcame any setback, and he took our input into consideration too. Our whole experience was a team effort resulting in the very satisfying outcome of selling the house for what we wanted.