12c/17 Sunnyside Avenue, CaringbahFOR SALE $749,000
- Property ID: 61882500
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Perfect Summer Living in an Ultra Convenient Locale (124sqm)
With tranquil garden surrounds, a swimming pool and a prime top floor position, this three bedroom renovated apartment is perfect for anyone looking for a relaxed Summer lifestyle.
- Just moments from Caringbah's train station and shopping and dining strip
- A generous living space that opens out onto an impressive balcony overlooking the park and a separate dining area
- The kitchen has ample cupboard space and sleek stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
- Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes and an ensuite in the main
- A well appointed, sleek, modern bathroom
- An internal laundry, only one common wall throughout and a basement lock up garage plus a storage cage and secure intercom entry to perfectly complete the package
- Pool in complex
With a recent renovation including new paint, carpet and stylish shutters, this apartment is a fantastic opportunity to secure a quality apartment with resort style living in perfect time for Summer. Presenting an incredible opportunity.
As per NSW guidelines, please text or call Michael Stojanovic to book your personal property inspection. As per these guidelines, ONE individual can accompany an agent on-site and a mask must be worn at all times.
Couldn’t ask for a better agent! My partner and I have used Michael, Monique and the rest of the team’s services for the past 4 years now, with our properties being rented out consistently. Most recently Michael was the agent for the sale of my investment property. The process was seamless from beginning to end. He took on my wish to remain as hands-off as possible throughout the sale; keeping me updated on the marketing, advertising, current market conditions and potential buyers’ feedback. This was invaluable advice: it led to me reconsidering the sale price and then having a buyer snap it up quickly. Michael’s candour, respectful and open nature, and intuitive approach means we’ll continue to choose him for any future property decisions with confidence. Thanks again, Michael and team :)
- VENDOR - 65/20 Close Street, Canterbury
Highly recommended. I came to Michael after another real estate agent misled me and was unable to sell my property. Michael was able to sell my unit in a short amount of time and was so professional and supportive throughout the whole process. He deserves more than 5 stars. Thank you so much for your support.
- VENDOR - 1/43 Noble Street, Allawah, NSW, 2218
Responsible And Efficient Agent Wonderful service helped me a lot！very professional and guiding me sold a property in really hard circumstances