12c/17-31 Sunnyside Avenue, CaringbahSold For $710,000 Sep 17, 2016
- Property ID: 61576840
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Perfect Summer Living in an Ultra Convenient Locale (124sqm)
With tranquil garden surrounds, a swimming pool and a prime top floor position, this three bedroom renovated apartment is perfect for anyone looking for a relaxed Summer lifestyle.
- Just moments from Caringbah's train station and shopping and dining strip
- A generous living space that opens out onto an impressive balcony overlooking the park and a separate dining area
- The kitchen has ample cupboard space and sleek stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
- Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes and an ensuite in the main
- A sleek modern bathroom, an internal laundry, only one common wall throughout and basement own lock up garage plus a lock up storeroom complete the package
With a recent renovation including new paint, carpet and stylish shutters, this apartment is a fantastic opportunity to secure a quality apartment with resort style living in perfect time for Summer. Presenting an incredible opportunity for investors, with quality tenants in place paying $530 per week who are interested in staying long term.
Call Michael Stojanovic today!
Michael was highly recommended to us and exceeded expectations. From the time Michael first inspected the house in the original state, he was there to guide us on what improvements to carry out to maximise our return without spending unnecessarily. Tradesmen he recommended were wonderful and somehow we managed to get the house ready for sale in a very short time in order to have the property ready for auction before the holiday period. Without his help we would never have achieved this. Incorrect information received from a particular government department, which caused no end of stress, was alleviated by the effort and expertise from Michael to to find a solution to the problem. He continually kept us informed regarding prospective buyers and their feedback and had the ability to keep many buyers still interested until auction day in an endeavour to get the best possible price for us. This definitely made a huge difference on auction day.
- VENDOR - 50 Sylvania Road, Sylvania, NSW, 2224
Honest, consistent and knowledgable Michael helped us sell our unit that we bought through him several years ago. On both occasions he was honest and always happy to chat. He is knowledgable about the market, has a wide network for Penshurst and surrounds, and, got us the best price possible. His services are recommended.
- VENDOR - 14/48 Victoria Ave, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Professional and courteous As a first time seller Michael guided me through the process and also assisted me with choosing a conveyancer. Has a great knowledge of the St George area and would recommend friends to use his services.