12c/17-31 Sunnyside Avenue, CaringbahSold For $710,000 September 17, 2016
- Property ID: 61576840
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Perfect Summer Living in an Ultra Convenient Locale (124sqm)
With tranquil garden surrounds, a swimming pool and a prime top floor position, this three bedroom renovated apartment is perfect for anyone looking for a relaxed Summer lifestyle.
- Just moments from Caringbah's train station and shopping and dining strip
- A generous living space that opens out onto an impressive balcony overlooking the park and a separate dining area
- The kitchen has ample cupboard space and sleek stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
- Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes and an ensuite in the main
- A sleek modern bathroom, an internal laundry, only one common wall throughout and basement own lock up garage plus a lock up storeroom complete the package
With a recent renovation including new paint, carpet and stylish shutters, this apartment is a fantastic opportunity to secure a quality apartment with resort style living in perfect time for Summer. Presenting an incredible opportunity for investors, with quality tenants in place paying $530 per week who are interested in staying long term.
Call Michael Stojanovic today!
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.