12c/17-31 Sunnyside Avenue, CaringbahSold For $710,000 September 17, 2016
- Property ID: 61576840
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Perfect Summer Living in an Ultra Convenient Locale (124sqm)
With tranquil garden surrounds, a swimming pool and a prime top floor position, this three bedroom renovated apartment is perfect for anyone looking for a relaxed Summer lifestyle.
- Just moments from Caringbah's train station and shopping and dining strip
- A generous living space that opens out onto an impressive balcony overlooking the park and a separate dining area
- The kitchen has ample cupboard space and sleek stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
- Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes and an ensuite in the main
- A sleek modern bathroom, an internal laundry, only one common wall throughout and basement own lock up garage plus a lock up storeroom complete the package
With a recent renovation including new paint, carpet and stylish shutters, this apartment is a fantastic opportunity to secure a quality apartment with resort style living in perfect time for Summer. Presenting an incredible opportunity for investors, with quality tenants in place paying $530 per week who are interested in staying long term.
Call Michael Stojanovic today!
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.