13 Bijiji Street, Pendle HillSold For $745,000 August 5, 2019
- Property ID: 61798060
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
24.76 meter frontage & single level living in a quiet street
This well-presented 3 bedroom family home is peacefully located in a quiet street and offers a relaxed, low maintenance lifestyle. Featuring:
- Formal lounge with tiled flooring and huge windows, allowing plenty of natural light
- Tiled dining area with air conditioning and easy access to the rear yard, ideal for entertaining
- Functional kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Three generous bedrooms; two with built-in wardrobes
- Central family bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
- Easy-care fenced paved backyard with low-maintenance garden
- Single lock-up garage with internal access for convenience
Conveniently located within walking distance to bus stops, Toongabbie West Public School, Pendle Hill High School, a childcare centre, and Pendle Hill station, shops and cafes.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.