13 Bijiji Street, Pendle HillSold For $745,000 August 5, 2019
- Property ID: 61798060
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
24.76 meter frontage & single level living in a quiet street
This well-presented 3 bedroom family home is peacefully located in a quiet street and offers a relaxed, low maintenance lifestyle. Featuring:
- Formal lounge with tiled flooring and huge windows, allowing plenty of natural light
- Tiled dining area with air conditioning and easy access to the rear yard, ideal for entertaining
- Functional kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Three generous bedrooms; two with built-in wardrobes
- Central family bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
- Easy-care fenced paved backyard with low-maintenance garden
- Single lock-up garage with internal access for convenience
Conveniently located within walking distance to bus stops, Toongabbie West Public School, Pendle Hill High School, a childcare centre, and Pendle Hill station, shops and cafes.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today
Great result - Michael persevered in the current difficult environment of coronavirus shutdowns, to achieve a great result with my sale. He gave sound advice on pricing and was consistently professional and dedicated to finding just the right buyer for my property.
- Vendor - 9/11 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Very professional and very efficient. The property is being sold in a very short period of time, even in a turbulence market situation.
- Elaine - 3/25 Cambridge Street, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Great Agent! Very professional. Michael has been our agent for over 5 years. From renting, through to helping us sell our property, he has always gone above and beyond to ensure we got the best results.