13 Bijiji Street, Pendle HillSold For $745,000 August 5, 2019
- Property ID: 61798060
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
24.76 meter frontage & single level living in a quiet street
This well-presented 3 bedroom family home is peacefully located in a quiet street and offers a relaxed, low maintenance lifestyle. Featuring:
- Formal lounge with tiled flooring and huge windows, allowing plenty of natural light
- Tiled dining area with air conditioning and easy access to the rear yard, ideal for entertaining
- Functional kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Three generous bedrooms; two with built-in wardrobes
- Central family bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
- Easy-care fenced paved backyard with low-maintenance garden
- Single lock-up garage with internal access for convenience
Conveniently located within walking distance to bus stops, Toongabbie West Public School, Pendle Hill High School, a childcare centre, and Pendle Hill station, shops and cafes.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.