13/10-12 Regentville Road, JamisontownSold For $365,000 December 13, 2018
- Property ID: 61760220
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Modern Living in a Prime Location and Ideal Investment rented for $350 pw
This modern 2 bedroom apartment is securely located on the top floor of this intercom security block within walking distance to Coles shopping centre and Panthers, and only 1,600m to Penrith Station. Featuring:
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and counter dining options as well as easy access to the balcony for alfresco living
- Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes
- Air conditioning in ther living space for year round comfort
- The top floor guarantees no noisy neighbours above and the large balcony is the most private in the complex.
- A security basement carpark adds to the safety this property offers and the additional storage area will also come in handy.
Situated in a quiet and picturesque street with a very central location, this apartment has all that you need and will definitely not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.