13/10-12 Regentville Road, JamisontownSold For $365,000 December 13, 2018
- Property ID: 61760220
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Modern Living in a Prime Location and Ideal Investment rented for $350 pw
This modern 2 bedroom apartment is securely located on the top floor of this intercom security block within walking distance to Coles shopping centre and Panthers, and only 1,600m to Penrith Station. Featuring:
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and counter dining options as well as easy access to the balcony for alfresco living
- Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes
- Air conditioning in ther living space for year round comfort
- The top floor guarantees no noisy neighbours above and the large balcony is the most private in the complex.
- A security basement carpark adds to the safety this property offers and the additional storage area will also come in handy.
Situated in a quiet and picturesque street with a very central location, this apartment has all that you need and will definitely not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.
- Ruby - 4/110 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Excellent management. Very efficient and great service! I will recommend my friends to use this agency!