13/10-12 Regentville Road, JamisontownSold For $365,000 December 13, 2018
- Property ID: 61760220
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Modern Living in a Prime Location and Ideal Investment rented for $350 pw
This modern 2 bedroom apartment is securely located on the top floor of this intercom security block within walking distance to Coles shopping centre and Panthers, and only 1,600m to Penrith Station. Featuring:
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and counter dining options as well as easy access to the balcony for alfresco living
- Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes
- Air conditioning in ther living space for year round comfort
- The top floor guarantees no noisy neighbours above and the large balcony is the most private in the complex.
- A security basement carpark adds to the safety this property offers and the additional storage area will also come in handy.
Situated in a quiet and picturesque street with a very central location, this apartment has all that you need and will definitely not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.