14 Beale Crescent, PeakhurstSold For $1,081,000 April 8, 2017
- Property ID: 61629260
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Recently renovated and immediately inviting, this immaculately presented family home combines style, space and functionality.
- The generous living space is filled with natural light and the gourmet kitchen is sleek and stylish with gas cooking. The home offers reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort.
- The light filled dining space adjoins the kitchen allowing for seamless formal entertaining and flows through to an undercover entertaining area for easy alfresco living.
- The bathroom is well-appointed, and there is the convenience of an additional toilet as well as laundry.
- There are three generous bedrooms, all with built in robes.
- The rear yard is designed for relaxed, low maintenance living with lush green lawns and well maintained gardens.
- There is a side drive that leads to the lock up garage.
Ideally situated close to quality schools, shops and transport, this home represents an outstanding opportunity for immediate enjoyment.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.
- Ruby - 4/110 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Excellent management. Very efficient and great service! I will recommend my friends to use this agency!