14/1-3 Percival Street, PenshurstSold July 26, 2019
- Property ID: 61799130
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic! Thinking of selling? Call us!
With bright interiors and perfectly positioned on the top floor moments from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this contemporary two bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of ease and convenience.
- The bright living and dining domain which opens out onto a substantial private balcony, perfect for entertaining.
- The open plan kitchen offers style and space with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and ample storage.
- The comfort of air conditioning
- The generous master bedroom has a mirrored built in robe and is complimented by an additional bedroom and a stylish and well-appointed central bathroom.
- The convenience of an internal laundry with a second toilet, gas supply being paid for by strata, secure intercom entry and a garage are among the many benefits that this apartment has to offer.
With easy access to the City and located only minutes to Penshurst's shopping precinct and its many transport options, this apartment offers an ideal lifestyle of low maintenance, high comfort living at an attractive price.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.