14/14 Arcadia Street, PenshurstSold For $589,000 August 7, 2017
- Property ID: 61645350
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Conveniently located to the many lifestyle benefits of both Penshurst and Hurstville, this bright and spacious two bedroom top floor apartment offers low maintenance living at an affordable price.
- The spacious living domain opens out onto a breezy balcony with a pleasant outlook for easy, relaxed living.
- The kitchen is has been renovated and offers a dining space as well as ample storage
- There are two generous bedrooms, both with built-in robes and the main with air conditioning.
- An internal laundry, secure intercom access, and a lock up garage and storage perfectly complete the package.
Ideally situated near Penshurst Park and the Aquatic centre and just minutes from Penshurst's cosmopolitan shopping and dining strip, Penshurst station and transport options.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.