14/30 Ocean Street, PenshurstSold For $585,000 May 1, 2017
- Property ID: 61621360
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Sun Filled, Top Floor Apartment
With a prominent top floor position of a security complex just minutes to the heart of Penshurst's shopping and dining strip, this light filled two bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of absolute convenience.
- Generous living space with a ceiling fan that opens out onto a wide balcony with an awning, perfect for alfresco entertaining.
- A large updated kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space.
- Two bedrooms, both generously proportioned with mirrored built in robes, main with ceiling fan.
- A crisp, clean extra large bathroom with a new vanity and an internal laundry.
- Polished flooring and new blinds with a just over 4 year old 125L hot water system.
- Just moments from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct with a bus stop almost at the door.
- The building is equipped with secure intercom entry and internal access from the lock up garage which perfectly completes the package.
Presenting an incredible opportunity for investors or first home buyers to have an affordable presence in an immensely popular location.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office at 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.