14/33 Victoria Avenue, PenshurstSold For $510,000 April 4, 2018
- Property ID: 61696080
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
With tranquil garden surrounds, a swimming pool and BBQ area, this two bedroom apartment is affordable and ready to renovate and profit.
- Perfect for anyone looking for a relaxed Summer like lifestyle
- Nice and private with open views to the mountains
- Generous living space with a rare separate lounge and dining, opening out onto a breezy balcony
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- An internal laundry and basement parking
This apartment is a fantastic opportunity to secure an affordable apartment with resort style living only minutes to Penshurst centre and station.
Auction 7th April 2018 Unless Sold Prior - Must be Sold!!!
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.