14/48 Victoria Avenue, PenshurstSold For $660,000 Mar 11, 2021
- Property ID: 61863820
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Perfectly positioned just minutes from the heart of Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this sensational two bedroom apartment offers tranquil surrounds, convenience and style.
Combining a fabulous layout and a large outdoor entertaining area, this stylish and private two bedroom unit is sure to impress.
- Sensational separate living and dining space with floorboards throughout that opens on to an impressive wrap-around balcony with a beautiful leafy outlook
- The gourmet kitchen is sleek and modern with gas cooking, stainless steel kitchen appliances, dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
- There are two bedrooms, both with built-in robes and serviced by a clean, central bathroom
- An internal laundry with an extra toilet and a lock up garage in a secure basement perfectly complete the package
- Neat bathroom with the convenience of a separate shower and bath.
Ideally situated with easy access to Penshurst Station, this stand-out mid floor apartment offers a lifestyle of ease and convenience.
This apartment is a great investment opportunity, currently leased to a quality tenant and will not last.
A must to inspect.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst
Couldn’t ask for a better agent! My partner and I have used Michael, Monique and the rest of the team’s services for the past 4 years now, with our properties being rented out consistently. Most recently Michael was the agent for the sale of my investment property. The process was seamless from beginning to end. He took on my wish to remain as hands-off as possible throughout the sale; keeping me updated on the marketing, advertising, current market conditions and potential buyers’ feedback. This was invaluable advice: it led to me reconsidering the sale price and then having a buyer snap it up quickly. Michael’s candour, respectful and open nature, and intuitive approach means we’ll continue to choose him for any future property decisions with confidence. Thanks again, Michael and team :)
- VENDOR - 65/20 Close Street, Canterbury
Highly recommended. I came to Michael after another real estate agent misled me and was unable to sell my property. Michael was able to sell my unit in a short amount of time and was so professional and supportive throughout the whole process. He deserves more than 5 stars. Thank you so much for your support.
- VENDOR - 1/43 Noble Street, Allawah, NSW, 2218
Responsible And Efficient Agent Wonderful service helped me a lot！very professional and guiding me sold a property in really hard circumstances