14/48 Victoria Avenue, PenshurstSold For $650,000 November 10, 2016
- Property ID: 61581020
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Stylish, Private, Spacious and Ever So Handy (120sqm)
Perfectly positioned just minutes from the heart of Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this sensational two bedroom apartment offers tranquil surrounds, convenience and style.
Combining a fabulous layout and a large outdoor entertaining area, this stylish and private two bedroom unit is sure to impress.
- Sensational separate living and dining space that opens on to an impressive wrap-around balcony with a beautiful leafy outlook
- The gourmet kitchen is sleek and modern with gas cooking, a dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
- There are two bedrooms, the main with a built-in robe and serviced by a clean, central bathroom
- A mid floor position, an internal laundry and a lock up garage in a secure basement
A savvy investment or just move straight in with nothing to do, the convenient location and functional design make this a must to inspect.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst.
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.