14/48 Victoria Avenue, PenshurstSold For $650,000 November 10, 2016
- Property ID: 61581020
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Stylish, Private, Spacious and Ever So Handy (120sqm)
Perfectly positioned just minutes from the heart of Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this sensational two bedroom apartment offers tranquil surrounds, convenience and style.
Combining a fabulous layout and a large outdoor entertaining area, this stylish and private two bedroom unit is sure to impress.
- Sensational separate living and dining space that opens on to an impressive wrap-around balcony with a beautiful leafy outlook
- The gourmet kitchen is sleek and modern with gas cooking, a dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
- There are two bedrooms, the main with a built-in robe and serviced by a clean, central bathroom
- A mid floor position, an internal laundry and a lock up garage in a secure basement
A savvy investment or just move straight in with nothing to do, the convenient location and functional design make this a must to inspect.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst.
"Michael made everything very easy, I really didn't have anything to do. Every step was looked after, every question explained. Very happy with Michael's service."
- Mr Treleaven - 14/33 Victroria Avenue, Penshurst
Michael worked tirelessly to get the property sold and achieved the right result. He kept me up to date with the progress of the campaign and he was flexible enough to change the sale approach as needed to get the property sold.
- Mr Peng - 14/33 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst
"Michael has been really helpful during the process and we would definitely recommend him to our friends and families."