14/48 Victoria Avenue, PenshurstSold For $650,000 November 10, 2016
- Property ID: 61581020
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Stylish, Private, Spacious and Ever So Handy (120sqm)
Perfectly positioned just minutes from the heart of Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this sensational two bedroom apartment offers tranquil surrounds, convenience and style.
Combining a fabulous layout and a large outdoor entertaining area, this stylish and private two bedroom unit is sure to impress.
- Sensational separate living and dining space that opens on to an impressive wrap-around balcony with a beautiful leafy outlook
- The gourmet kitchen is sleek and modern with gas cooking, a dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
- There are two bedrooms, the main with a built-in robe and serviced by a clean, central bathroom
- A mid floor position, an internal laundry and a lock up garage in a secure basement
A savvy investment or just move straight in with nothing to do, the convenient location and functional design make this a must to inspect.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst.
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.