141a Stoney Creek Road, Beverly HillsFOR SALE $1,599,000
- Property ID: 61829600
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
First Class Family Living - More than Meets the Eye
With an abundance of room for the whole family, this home delivers impeccable living entirely in keeping with a home of such substance, with the ability to produce income from the clever separation of sections of the home and impressive self-contained granny flat. All within walking distance to Beverly Hills shops, restaurants and its many transport options, this quality home has all that you need and more.
Admire the attention to detail and the architectural features on show in this stunning multi-generational home completely renovated 2 storey residence. With nothing overlooked, this impressive family home is truly unique and is sure to have incredible broad ranging appeal.
- Formal living space with sleek timber flooring that opens out onto the front courtyard, boasting a cleverly integrated screen and projector that converts this space into a family theatre room
- A beautiful formal dining domain just off the kitchen for easy entertaining that also opens on to the private front courtyard
- A sophisticated kitchen with stone island bench, quality appliances, integrated dishwasher and fridge space complements the open informal living space with French doors opening onto the rear yard for seamless indoor/outdoor living
- There are three bedrooms on the lower level of the home; one that is complete with its own main entrance, living space, kitchen and bathroom making this the ideal granny flat or guest accommodation.
- The master bathroom is well-appointed and offers the convenience of a separate toilet and the luxury of a spa bath
- The upper level comprises of another fabulous living space with a kitchenette, bathroom and two/three bedrooms with a balcony and separate entrance for further guest accommodation or perfect for extended family living
- The garage has been converted into a sizeable home office and library with ample storage, superbly redesigned with drawers and cupboards perfect keeping with the refined detailed features of the home
- Designed with family living in mind, the yard features a stunning inground pool, paved entertaining area with a cabana and undercover outdoor bar, a BBQ area and a stylish shed that is complete with lighting and power which would easily convert to a home gym or games room
- Also offering the comfort of ducted air conditioning and split system air conditioning in the home, ceiling fans throughout, ducted vacuum system, an alarm for added security and peace of mind, additional laundry features for the granny flat/guest accommodation, an abundance of storage as well as a sizeable attic and off street parking for 2-3 cars
If you are looking for a quality home that is different to any other, you've found what you are looking for.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.