16/409 Forest Road, PenshurstSold For $598,000 December 6, 2017
- Property ID: 61675070
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Just moments from Penshurst's busy shopping and café precinct, this leafy top floor apartment with 3 sides of windows would make is great for first home buyers or a savvy investor.
- Positioned at the rear of the complex with entry from Connelly Street
- A light filled living space that opens out onto a bright, breezy balcony
- Two bedrooms, both filled with natural light, the main with a built in robe
- The eat in kitchen is neat and clean with ample cupboard and bench space
- Secure intercom entry, an internal laundry and a garage perfectly complete the package
Its 400 meters proximity to Penshurst Station and shops, Hurstville Leisure Centre, quality schools and Penshurst's many transport options make this apartment ideal.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.