16 Burraneer Close, AllawahFOR RENT $650 per week
- Property ID: 61860590
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Family Home with Spacious Interiors and Open Tree Top views
With spacious interiors and loads of natural light, this 3-bedroom family home is peacefully located in a quiet cul-de-sac street and just moments from Hurstville or Allawah Station and the local shops. Featuring:
- Three spacious bedrooms, with built-ins
- Light filled separate living and dining rooms
- Well-appointed kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances
- Low maintenance yard ideal for outdoor entertainment
- Large double lock up garage with plenty of storage
- Separate flat with bathroom
Ideally located in a quiet street, close to buses, schools and other transport options in easy reach, this home will not last!
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today.
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.